To provide our clients with a complete portfolio of superior employee benefits through a network of local, qualified, compassionate representatives who are dedicated to servicing our client’s needs.
To apply Christian ethics, respect, honesty, fairness, and genuine concern to our dealings with customers, employees, associates, and our business connections.
To become the premier resource for insurance based retirement services for all Public Employees in the State of Florida, while we continue to grow our business of providing group insurance benefits to more than 100,000 state employees.
– To maintain and build enjoyment of our work beyond the earnings, profits, and sales records.
– To improve growth of the products and value of the services we provide.
– To deliver our services in an honest manner and with a confidence in which we can proudly say we have done our work well.
– To enhance the image of our profession, our company, and the insurance industry by setting positive examples in the way we conduct our work with others.
– To provide a challenging environment that promotes growth and rewards the ambitious and hardworking individuals associated with our company.
– To make certain we maintain our culture of a Family business environment.