WHERE CAN YOU GO TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
Capital Insurance Agency has an impeccable reputation as a full service, family oriented company dedicated to success. We provide services for over 100,000 insureds in mass market groups, including employees of state departments and universities as well as individuals and businesses.
An Agent’s success depends on the trust and confidence of many clients. This trust and confidence comes only with knowledge and skills which are the evidence of proper training.
From the start, each agent trainee will be provided extensive training in all types of insurance, including personalized one-on-one training in the field and in the office.
Capital Insurance Agency wants you to build a quality relationship with your clients as we build one with you. With the support of your Regional Vice President, the Capital Partners, and a fully licensed Home Office staff, you can earn as much as your willingness to work and your sales skills allow.
JOIN THE CAPITAL FAMILY
Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. is growing; as a result, we are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Sales Representative/Agent to work in a professional business-to-consumer sales environment. By becoming a Sales Representative with the one of the most respected insurance companies in the nation, you can enjoy life while making a great living! Entry level and experienced sales candidates are welcome.
- We are a family owned 40+ year leading provider of employee insurance and group benefits for State Government employees.
- An Agency dedicated to selling and servicing insurance products through private sector organizations and governmental agencies.
- An equal opportunity Agency with tenured home office staff and 5 Regional Offices located strategically throughout the state of Florida to facilitate sales and service.
- An Agency with clients numbering in excess of 100,000, representing a diverse product portfolio of superior, highly competitive employee benefits.
- Competent, top-grade, professional office staff to provide on-going support.
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
- Professional orientation, product training, and certifications.
- This is a captured market which helps you contact existing clients on a favorable basis.
- Unlimited Prospects.
- Work-site marketing opportunities.
- 90% of sales appointments occur between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Competitive agent level contracts and career advancement opportunities.
- Most premiums collected by payroll deduction.
- All-expense paid Annual Conference.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies.
- Conduct one on one appointments to review current benefits.
- Using a financial needs analysis, determine which additional plans are needed and help client plan for retirement.
- Consistent field work and exposure necessary.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent training and support.
- Life and Health license required, Series 6 license preferred, not required.
- Vibrant personality and professional presence.
- Articulate self-starter, integrity, entrepreneur spirit and a sincere desire to help others.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior sales experience helpful but not necessary.