WHERE CAN YOU GO TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
Capital Insurance Agency has an impeccable reputation as a full service, family-oriented company dedicated to success. We provide services for over 175,000 insureds in mass market groups, including employees of State departments and Universities as well as individuals and businesses
An Agent’s success depends on the trust and confidence of many clients. This trust and confidence only come with knowledge and skills which are the evidence of proper training. From the start, each Agent will be provided extensive training in all types of insurance, including personalized one-on-one training in the field and in the office.
We want you to build a quality relationship with your clients as we build one with you. With the support of your Regional Director and a dedicated New Business and Field Support Department, you can earn as much as your willingness to work and your sales skills allow. To find out more information on a fulfilling career as a Capital Agent, view our Where Can You Go To Be Successful brochure!
JOIN THE CAPITAL FAMILY
Capital Insurance Agency is now hiring sales agent trainees and experienced insurance advisors! For over 50 years, our agency has been built on our exclusive relationship with the State of Florida, handling employee benefits to include supplemental health and life insurance, retirement, and legacy planning for over 100,000 state government employees.
The bulk of our appointments are conducted virtually, and our work hours are typically 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a captured market including a fully automated client management system that helps you contact existing clients on a favorable basis, talk with them about their personal insurance plans, and make additional sales based on their family’s needs. You do not have to pay for your sales leads, and we have a competitive agent commission support plan to help ensure a successful start.
The number of state employees hired is growing fast, so demand is high looking for Licensed Life & Health Agents. If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and want to make a difference by protecting the lives, family, and assets of others while growing a career in sales, we invite you to apply now below or e-mail your resume to the Recruiting Director at email@example.com.
- Competent, top-grade, professional home office staff and three regional offices throughout Florida to provide on-going support
- A fully automated client database numbering in excess of 100,000 and captured market helps you contact existing clients on a favorable basis
- High brand awareness with highly-rated carriers, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Professional development, continuing education and product training, and countless opportunities to advance your career
- Unlimited Prospects!
- Excellent first-year commissions and vested renewals
- Sign-on bonus, monthly company production bonus, and all expenses paid Annual Conference
- Competitive agent level contracts, incentives program, and voluntary benefits package
- First-year agent reimbursement for E&O, associations, and professional dues
- Most premiums collected by payroll deduction
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies
- Conduct one-on-one appointments to review current benefits
- Determine which additional plans are needed and help clients plan for retirement using a financial needs analysis
- Consistent fieldwork and exposure are necessary!
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-15 Life and Health license required
- Series 6 license, Associate, or Bachelor’s degree a plus!
- Enthusiastic, career-minded, and self-motivated sales agent with a vibrant personality and professional presence
- Articulate self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, and a sincere desire to help others
Your ideal sales career is waiting. Apply Now!
Robert E. "Ed" Miller
“We offer career-minded individuals a professional platform to launch and build their own business in a well-established captive market. Dynamic insurance and retirement plans, industry leading training programs, office support, and over four avenues to provide consistent income streams with unlimited earning potential awaits you! If you like the idea of helping people and being independent, but not alone then we would love to show you the kind of work we do!”
David Spivey, MDRT
“We are seeking to partner with highly motivated success driven entrepreneurs that are passionate about helping others. We have the recipe for success utilizing proven systems that have enhanced our business for over 50 years. Capital provides professional development opportunities, multiple incentive programs, tremendous office support and a built-in lead source. An incredible opportunity awaits you for a rewarding career and to be a part of our Capital family.”
Mariam Spaulding, LUTCF
“In South Florida, we offer diversified financial opportunities that are both productive and rewarding for anyone willing to invest their time and energy to achieve goals. Our emphasis is to help you strive for the best, both professionally and personally, in a unique family atmosphere with mutual care and service.”
CAPITAL AGENT AWARDS & RECOGNITION
New Agent of the Year
RD of the Year