SUPPLEMENTAL PLAN FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES
1 out of 7 people sought medical attention for an injury **
Just because accidents happen, financial hardships don’t have to. AFLAC pays cash directly to the policyholder (unless otherwise assigned) in the event of a covered injury, so you can pay co-pays, deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, or spend the money however you like. Unlike your Major Medical Insurance, these benefits ARE NOT paid to doctors and hospitals.
** Injury Facts, 2017 Edition, National Safety Council.
POLICY BENEFITS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Emergency Treatment
- Follow-up Treatment
- Initial Hospitalization
- Hospital Confinement
- Wellness Benefit (now included in premium)
- Organized Sporting Activity Benefit
- Home Modification Benefit
- Surgical Benefit
- Plus much more!
This plan now brings to you the availability of CLAIMS SUBMISSION & TRACKING VIA SMARTPHONE APP or ONLINE, as well as AFLAC’s OneDay Pay! Benefits are payable for the insured or covered dependent in the instance of death, dismemberment, or injury caused by a covered accident that occurs on or off the job. The policy is an accident-only insurance policy; it does not pay benefits for sickness. Individual coverage is underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
HOW TO ENROLL
Help protect you and your family from the devastating effects of an accident. Enroll during Open Enrollment or as a New Employee (within the first 60 days of employment). Please take a moment to review the Brochure for a full outline of the benefits available to you. Complete the Enrollment Form and return it by mail to Capital Insurance Agency’s Group Benefits Department, P.O. Box 15949 Tallahassee, Florida 32317.
For more information on how to enroll, please contact the Group Benefits Department by phone at 800.780.3100 or email at email@example.com. If you have further questions, please contact your local Capital Representative.
AVAILABLE ON PAYROLL DEDUCTION IN PARTICIPATING AGENCIES:
- Agency for Health Care Administration
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Agriculture & Consumer Services
- Dept. Of Business & Professional Regulations
- Dept. of Children & Families
- Dept. of Corrections
- Dept. of Education
- Dept. of Elder Affairs
- Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Dept. of Health
- Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- Dept. of Lottery
- Dept. of Revenue
- Dept. of State Courts
- Division of Administrative Hearings
- Florida Commission on Offender Review
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida School for the Deaf & Blind
- Justice Administrative Commission
*HR Personnel, if you are interested in allowing your members to protect themselves and their family by offering this valuable plan to your department on payroll deduction, Contact Us and we will be happy to help!