LIFE INSURANCE PLANS FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES
PERMANENT, PORTABLE, INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY LIFE INSURANCE
Life insurance isn’t for the people who die. It’s for the people who live. Are your loved ones prepared for the very worst? Without adequate Life insurance, your financial plans may be just a savings program that dies when you do. Life insurance benefits assigned to beneficiaries can help replace your income and cover essential expenses, such as paying a mortgage or funeral expenses. It can also be used to pay off debt, finance future needs, and even pay college tuition for your children. Protect your loved ones with one of the various types of Life insurance offered to State of Florida employees on a direct basis via payroll deduction in approved agencies.
- Whole Life
- Term Life (Level 10, 20, or 30 years)
- Universal Life
- Indexed Universal
- Single-Premium Whole Life
Why American National life Insurance may be the best choice for you:
- Life insurance policies are portable, so you can keep your coverage if you change jobs or retire.
- Benefits are typically paid tax-free to the person you choose to receive your benefits.
- Guaranteed‐issue coverage may be available for some plans, which means no medical questionnaire required.
For more information on Life insurance, contact your local Capital Representative or call 800.780.3100.
*American National’s Indexed Universal Life Insurance is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments or index. When you buy this policy, you are not buying an ownership interest in any stock or index.