SUPPLEMENTAL PLAN FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES
OPEN ENROLLMENT 07/1/2021 – 07/31/2021
This policy, like flood or life insurance, gives you extra peace of mind. Supplemental health insurance will ensure you are covered if the unexpected happens – and covered for more than just medical expenses. A supplemental plan from ManhattanLife can also cover non-medical expenses like lost wages or missed mortgage payments due to a hospital stay or injury.
This voluntary Critical Illness plan is a group policy that offers coverage for the following:
- Health Screening – $150 benefit per year per person
- Heart Attack
- Organ Transplants
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery as a result of coronary artery disease
- End-stage Renal Failure
- Loss of Sight, Speech, or Hearing
- Severe Burns
- Permanent Paralysis due to an accident
- Occupational HIV
HOW TO ENROLL
Enroll during Open Enrollment or as a New Employee (within the first 60 days of employment). Please take a moment to review the Brochure for a full outline of the benefits available to you. Complete the Enrollment Form and return it by mail to Capital Insurance Agency’s Group Benefits Department, P.O. Box 15949 Tallahassee, Florida 32317.
For more information on how to enroll, please contact the Group Benefits Department by phone at 800.780.3100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please contact your local Capital Representative.
Available to Full-Time Employees in Participating Agencies!
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Department of Children and Families
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Revenue